‘HowArchitectWorks.com’ (sometimes referred to in this document as the “Service”) is an internet website.
Use of Our Service
You may not use the service in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices.
Third Party Materials
Much of the content accessed through the Service has been shared and created by third parties. ‘HowArchitectWorks.com’ is not responsible for any such content and does not moderate, screen, review, approve, endorse or take any measures whatsoever to assure the accuracy or legality of the publications to which it links or the content of those publications.
‘How Architect Works’ reserves all rights to deny to publish or remove the submitted piece of work by users or third parties if found inappropriate as per ‘How Architect Works’ standards and policy guidelines. Users or third parties have no right to challenge the final decision made in compliance with policy guidelines by ‘How Architect Works’ in choosing the content to publish.
Posting Content on Our Services
We assure to acknowledge the shared content with due credits to the third parties.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you for:
- any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability;
- any loss or damage arising out of the use or inability to use the Service or any links provided by the Service;
- any damage attributable to the content you access from the Service, including without limitation, content that is defamatory, obscene, indecent or that you deem inappropriate or offensive;
- any loss or damage attributable to your reliance on the completeness, accuracy or availability or unavailability of any information you obtain through the Feeds or as a result of any transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the pages of our Service;
- any changes we make to the Service or for any temporary or permanent cessation in your access to the Service or any of its features;
You acknowledge that the Company owns the Service and all intellectual property rights related to it. This includes the copyrights in our web page designs and the trademarks we use. The Service provides access to third party-published content, and that content is often protected by copyright law. Generally, you may not copy, modify, re-publish or re-distribute any of the content from our website, or the third party content to which you gain access through the Service, without first obtaining the consent of the owner of that content.
“HowArchitectWorks”, the HowArchitectWorks.com logo appearing on our website are trademarks belonging to the Company. All other trademarks, service marks, tradenames and logos are the property of their respective owners. Use, reproduction, copying, or redistribution of our trademarks, without our written permission is prohibited.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Our return & cancellation policy for all products/services is as follows:
Customer can request a cancellation and refund at firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days from the purchase of the product/service. After 60 days, we have NO refund policy against customers for Listing your business (for manufactures/suppliers/service providers), e-magazine subscriptions, advertorials and annual subscriptions for ad banners. By making a payment via gateway on our website or directed towards third-party website via our website, customers acknowledge that they have read and agreed with the above Refund Policy. For any query related to refund, please mail us at email@example.com.