We always look for publishing great architectural & design projects and minds behind them to showcase it to the creative community…
Submission Guidelines & Tips
- Enter all the mandatory details: While submitting your project work details, enter all the mandatory details required in the submission form to the best of your knowledge
- Enter your Contact Details: Our team member might get in touch with you regarding your submission and other information required to complete your organization’s profile page. Hence always provide correct & accessible contact details
- What’s the Design Philosophy: We always recommend to get some nice lines ready as Design philosophy or Concept behind the project for the Project description
- Quality of Images: We always recommend to upload only best quality images of your project, as it will be showcased and visible to the mass audience
- Type of Images: You may upload photographs, Concept Sketches, Plans, Elevations, Sections, Site plan, Perspective views of your project
- Name all images: Prefer naming your images with appropriate captions e.g. ‘Front view of the Residence’. Avoid using default captions like ‘image 001’ or ‘DSC001
- Share best of your works: We always recommend to share best of your works/projects. Our editorial team reviews each submission on pre-defined parameters based on which the submission gets shortlisted for publishing
- Get your images shot professionally: We recommend to get your project images shot professionally and also share computer generated perspective images along with real project images
- Share as many images as you can: We suggest to share around 10-15 images of your project so that we can shortlist the best amongst them
Submit your work in 2 simple steps…
Click here to Download and fill the project details required in the document.
Once received by us, you shall get a confirmation email and project publishing details.
Facing problems? Mail us at editor[at]howarchitectworks[dot]com